Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Entry


As I sit down to write my first entry on my blog, there are a lot of thoughts running around my head. Such as uh-oh I have a lot of catching up to do! You see about 3 months ago my girlfriend Emily and I moved to Guatemala, in those 3 months we have been very lucky to not only start work at a great school.  But we have also had the chance to travel to many places Guatemala has to offer. 

I can't even imagine what this thing will look like after being here for 3 years. Like I said this is my first entry and many things have happened since the move.  I don't want to bore anyone (including myself) by going back in time, so today I start.  My next entry when I do have the time, most likely tonight or tomorrow will go back in time.  

Not way back though, only back to last weekend.  Which was pretty awesome.  I went to El Salvador to run in race which awesome and a great experience.  

Also, please don't worry about grammar and spelling on my blog. I want to write freely, so what my mind thinks is what you will get.  I'm also a horrible speller! 

The person who gets credit for me starting this thing is my main man Brennan (B).  I will be his best man in his upcoming wedding (so pumped) and he said it best... "You better start a damn blog soon so I can see all this stuff and so you don't forget how awesome you were when you're 75 on a porch telling some cocky young buck about your travels".
Enough said... thank's B

Enjoy the picture of me and my man Nicolas (met him while racing) on the summit of Ilamatepec, in Santa Ana, El Salvador!  

No comments:

Post a Comment